Friday, May 23, 2008

They Had to Make a Rule

In case you were wondering, here are a few things that you CANNOT sell on Craigslist:

Obscene material
Stolen property
Weapons
Offers for illegal activity
Illegal drugs
Blood or body fluids
Body parts
Household pets (including their blood, fluids or parts)
Burglary tools
False ID cards
And my favorite: “Restricted or regulated plants and insects, including but not limited to noxious weeds, endangered plant species, or live insects or pests”

There are more but these are the most amusing. To think they had to make a rule against selling body parts online! This leads me to believe that someone has tried. Imagine:
One leg in “like new” condition; $200 or best offer; pictured toe ring not included; cash only

So what does this have to do with the theme “Declaring His Marvelous Work?” Life has been stressful and this bit of useful information provided me with a much-needed laugh this morning. God knew that I needed to crack up over something ridiculous.

I found this list while searching Craigslist for instructions on how to sell items. I guess I better scratch my platelets and those noxious weeds that I dug out of the backyard off the list.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home